Job Title: Programming Manager – 1 Post
Company: Econet Media
Division: Kwese Free TV
This job is open only to Rwanda Citizens only
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Identify and implement programming opportunities that will enhance the content and appeal of the Kwese Sports Channels
KEY RESULT AREAS OF THIS ROLE
- Representing Kwese Sports to rights holders and leading the company’s acquisition efforts within Kenya.
- Creating concepts for successful in-house programming
- Identifying and acquiring rights to Kenyan sports events
- Where possible and appropriate, creating original events in which Kwese holds the equity.
- Overseeing the scheduling of the channels including the integration of promotions, interstitials and advertising.
- Assisting the GM in presenting sponsorship opportunities to agencies and companies
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure a unified marketing of the channels across all promotional platforms.
- Overseeing the creation and scheduling of channel promos.
- Work closely with the legal team for contracts reviews, contracts drafting and content proposals.
- Approve payments to suppliers in accordance with contracts and relevant payment schedules.
- Programming content for Kenya
- Programming schedule for Kenya
- Production houses
- Right’s holders
- In-country colleagues
- Matric / Grade 12
POST SCHOOL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies preferable
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Must have a comprehensive knowledge of:-
- The sports rights commercial world,
- The television industry,
- Kenyan consumers,
- The development of digital distribution and the exploitation of social media;
- Have good relationships with key right’s holders
- Strong, effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Negotiation skills
How To Apply:
Please send your application letter and CV to – email@example.com
In your email use Job title and country as the subject line of the email.
- How to Write your CV – Focus on Accomplishments and Not Just job Duties
- How to fixing your email application style and getting more interviews
- Are You Still Unemployed….? These Methods will give you a 99% Chance of getting Employed
Source: Rwanda Jobs