kenya jobs, rwanda jobs, uganda jobs, nafasi za kazi tanzania, nafasi za ajira, ajira, utumishi wa umma, ajira zetu, zoom tanzania, employment opportunities, tanzania, tume ya ajira
PRODUCT SPECIALIST – AJIRA
Skip to content
Product Specialist – HRCM
Responsible for providing quality technical support and for developing the technical competencies of internal and external customers related to Hard Rock Continuous Mining Products
- Provide technical support to end users, operators, and service personnel.
- Provide relevant feedback to Product Support Managers to enable improvements to the equipment or its operation.
- Provide assistance in compiling accurate data to process warranty claims and engineering machine improvements.
- Review spare parts recommendations with Parts BLM organization
- Compile Strategic Stock Requests
- Provide information on accuracy of Machine Life Operating Costs (MLOC) to PLM
- Investigate warranty claims proactively and reactively to enhance customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the Warranty Analyst.
- Support for Projects division.
- Provide on-site technical assistance to operate and maintain equipment on project basis.
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Customization and Improvements to Service Job Plans
- Ensure Continuous Improvement with regard to performance of HRCM equipment
- Effective management of quotations and invoicing for work done
- Core application systems
- Computer Literacy
- Engineering Drawings
- Knowledge of Product Line
- Effective Communication
- Customer Interaction
- Employee Health and Safety
- Project Management
- End User TrainingRoot Cause Failure Analysis
- Must have experience with Operational, Maintenance and Engineering aspects of HRCM mining equipment.
- An appropriate college education with Artisan qualification.
- Driver’s License
- Certified Medically fit to work underground
- This position will require extensive travelling
- This position will require the successful incumbent to provide afterhours support (telephonic and on-site).
Who may apply:
All applicants outside South Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply:
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Applications close: 20 September 2016
Job Reference No. 346409
Recruiter: Lindi Nhlapo
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the South African population.
Deadline: 20 Sep
Source: Tanzania Jobs