Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate negotiations on and implementation of Trade in Services programmes of the EAC ;
- Plan and budget for activities related to Trade in Services;
- Develop analytical and technical briefs as well as discussion papers on Trade in Services;
- Organize EAC Partner States’ meetings on Trade in Services, provide technical guidance during the meetings and prepare the meeting reports;
- Initiate appropriate studies and researches on the various issues related to Trade in Services;
- Build capacity on Trade in Services in the Partner States;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of trade in services in the Region;
- Liaising with other relevant departments/directorates in the EAC;
- Secretariat with a view to advancing the trade in services agenda;
- Submit progress reports and recommendations to the Policy Organs and follow up on implementation of Council directives;
- Participate in professional development and training opportunities;
- Prepare annual budgets and performance reports for the Department;
- Implement Council decisions and prepare progress reports on Trade matters;
- Supervise and guide the Senior Trade Officer and other technical officials in the Department of External Trade;
- Carry out any other official duties assigned by the supervisors from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
Skills and Competencies:
Education Qualifications and Relevant Working Experience:
Terms and Conditions of Service:
How to Apply:
- You may submit your application either electronically or in hard copy but not both.
- Applications which do not: indicate nationality and age; the reference number; or have an application letter attached; have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates; or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- EAC Staff Rules and Regulations precludes considerations of applicants above 55 years of age.
Monday, 14 November 2016 – 5:00pm
Source: Tanzania Jobs