Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and review regional Customs training and capacity building strategies, policies, procedures and standards;
- Develop and implement annual training work plans in customs and related taxation areas;
- Coordinate the implementation of EAC Customs training curriculum, its accreditation of the EAC Customs Curriculum and that of Trainers;
- Develop a strategy for establishment of the EAC Customs Training Academy;
- Conduct regional training needs analysis and coordinate trainer capacity building programme;
- Develop and maintain an EAC Customs Experts database;
- Develop mechanism for monitoring and evaluation on the implementation of the EAC customs training programmes and strategy;
- Develop and build practical working linkages on capacity building with WCO, international organisations, Regional Economic Communities and relevant academic bodies;
- Identify and organize delivery of relevant international programmes locally;
- Coordinate and support Customs technical working groups;
- Any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
Skills and Competencies:
Education Qualifications and Relevant Working Experience:
Terms and Conditions of Service:
How to Apply:
- You may submit your application either electronically or in hard copy but not both.
- Applications which do not: indicate nationality and age; the reference number; or have an application letter attached; have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates; or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- EAC Staff Rules and Regulations precludes considerations of applicants above 55 years of age.
East African Community
P. o Box 1096
Arusha – Tanzania.
Tel: +255 27 2162100
Fax: +255 27 2162190
Monday, 14 November 2016 – 5:00pm
Source: Tanzania Jobs