This is a permanent role, with the work roster being six weeks on and three weeks off.
• Facilitate Capacity Building Training to customers (Services & Support departments) and Unions.
• Submission of weekly updated recruitment trackers to HOD’s.
• Reduction of recruitment cycle time (time to fill).
• Ensure 100% Accountable Management System (AMS) structures implementation and role salary realignment.
• Provide guidance/ support on Succession Planning to customers, utilising succession planning tools.
• Employee salary and contracts administration, ensuring compliance with Compensation & Benefits standards and procedures.
• Ensure the timely and accurate completion of weekly OE reports.
• Maintaining good relations with the Unions, and representing Management in these forums/ meetings.
• Ensure that Labour cases are managed and resolved appropriately.
• Management and resolution of grievances and disciplinary cases.
• Number of Union’s capacity building trainings
• Management of occupationally ill team members, ensuring that cases are resolved in line with legislation and Company policy.
• Ensure that policies are aligned with labour legislation or industry best practice and provide feedback to management for consideration and further reviews/approvals.
• Assist with improving communication between management and the work force, via the various communication channels (GM monthly briefings, town hall meetings, newsletters etc.)
• Conduct Employee Opinion / Engagement Surveys.
• Ensure that objectives are met by team members.
• Conduct team member performance reviews, and ensure that team members have development plans and that they achieve the milestones on the plans.
MORE AND APPLY
Source: Tanzania Jobs