Senior System Administrator: ERP & Portal
Responsible for Systems Administration in ERP, Portals and Call center systems (end to end from OS DB up and Application) which includes the following key areas:
· Manage systems capacity & performance of ERP & Portal Applications.
· Manage data for ERP & Portal Applications .
· Ensure systems and applications security.
· Manage the systems/applications configuration.
MORE AND APPLY
Board and board sub-committee meeting administration.
· Plan and co-ordinate board and sub-committee meeting calendars, agendas and related documentation.
· Liaise with and assist board chairperson and members as required and manage the process of drafting board resolutions.
· Take board and sub-committee meeting minutes.
· Full ownership of board papers content also end to end planning and coordination of board sub committees pack as well as subsidiaries to VTL. To guide management around quality of reporting including pushing back if reports are not acceptable.
Source: Tanzania Jobs