CENTRAL ARCHIVE CLERKS (2)
· Ensure that all outgoing and incoming records are well recorded
· Robust management of all records archives.
· Ensure at all times documents are neatly arranged on racks and properly labelled.
· Ensure on daily basis that complaints or queries are satisfactorily handled.
· Ensure that no document is allowed to move without proper documentation in the
document movement register.
· Ensure that vouchers/documents are under lock and key, and produced on demand.
· Ensure documents are recorded in documents movement register before handing over to user.
· Receive documents from different Head Office departments and branches after receiving a
written request from the respective branch/directorate.
· Arrange all closed files received from Dar es Salaam branches and Head Office Departments
for archive keeping.
· Ensure internal customer satisfaction at all times by timely producing vouchers and document
when demanded for use.
· To receive all requests submitted from different departments and branches requesting for
retrieval of archive documents and return.
· Preparing name tags for indicating different items packed at the archive shelves.
· Recording all documents and correspondents received in as archives records.
· Follow up of all retrieve archive records for safe keeping.
· Timely and accurately processing of archive documents needed to be retrieved by users.
· To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by CMB or higher
Education: Diploma in Record Management
Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in the Banking sector especially in archiving
and record management.
Skills / Attributes:
Resilience and resourcefulness
Strong influencing skills
High level of interpersonal skills
Ability to work under pressure