RM – Global Corporates – 90099358
Primary Location:TZ-Dar es Salaam-Dar es Salaam
Posting Range:27 Sep 2016 – 3 Oct 2016
• To directly lead relationship teams covering a portfolio of Global Corporates, Global Development Organizations and Financial Institution Groups in the whole of the country.
• The primary objective is to maximize sustainable risk-adjusted portfolio contribution on both an individual portfolio and aggregate team basis.
• To manage the Groups relationship in Tanzania with Global Clients operating in Tanzania, Mobilize a wide range of capabilities across Barclays Tanzania and the Barclays Group focusing upon aligning with the customer’s requirements and developing the range of products/services sourced from the Group. This includes Cash Management, Barclay Investment, Retail Financial Services, and Barclays Global Investors.
RM – LOCAL LARGE CORPORATES POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Purpose of the role:
• To directly manage a relationship covering a portfolio of Local Large Corporate banking customers with specific focus on the local corporate – large.
• To be a key member of the Corporate Banking Team, driving business performance within that specific business/market segment.
• Skills sharing and coaching of members of the corporate team.
• To personally relationship manage and sustain a portfolio of Corporate Banking customers with specific focus on the Large Corporate, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
• The primary objective is to maximize risk-adjusted portfolio contribution, while balancing the requirements for lending to all such entities vis a vis Reputation risk for the bank.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER(RM)- NBFI & FIS POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Support the leadership teams overseeing country Global Corporates and FI business from a coverage perspective to develop and manage the FIG opportunities in the country as well as international clients with an African hub located in Tanzania. The role will work in close coordination with Global Corporates Head and country product teams from Barclays Tanzania and BAGL.
Work closely with and supporting the global and African corporate bankers, and playing a country banker role to ensure that right products are sold to clients, proactively keeping the client relationship healthy and maximising value through current and new business within acceptable risk levels. Analysis of global client’s presence across the country and possibly in Barclays presence countries will be encouraged in order to help the business to leverage global relationships for increased business.
Application Deadline: 03 Oct 2016
Source: Tanzania Jobs