Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized Central Archive Officer (1 position) to join the Technology and Operations team. The work station is Dar es Salaam
Reporting Line: Chief Manager Branches
Locations: Dar es Salaam
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
• Ensure that all daily, weekly, activity are accurate and reliable.
• Ensure that all complaints received have been resolved promptly.
• Ensure that all documents/items received are properly stored.
• Ensure that all outgoing and incoming records are well recorded
• Robust management of all records archives.
• Ensure at all times documents are neatly arranged on racks and properly labelled.
• Ensure on daily basis that complaints or queries are satisfactorily handled.
• Ensure that no document is allowed to move without proper documentation in the Documents movement register.
• Ensure that vouchers/documents are under lock and key, and produced on demand.
• Ensure documents are recorded in documents movement register before handing over to user.
• Receive documents from different Head Office departments and branches after receiving a written request from the respective branch/directorate.
• Arrange all closed files received from Dar es Salaam branches and Head Office Departments for archive keeping.
• Ensure internal customer satisfaction at all times by timely producing vouchers and documents when demanded for use.
• To receive all requests submitted from different departments and branches requesting for retrieval of archive documents and return.
• Preparing name tags for indicating different items packed at the archive shelves.
• Recording all documents and correspondents received in as archives records.
• Follow up of all retrieve archive records for safe keeping.
• Timely and accurately processing of archive documents needed to be retrieved by users.
• To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by CMB or higher authorities.
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
Education: Diploma in record management
Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in the Banking sector especially in archiving
and record management.
Skills / Attributes: Decisiveness
Resilience and resourcefulness
Strong influencing skills
Hold employees accountable
High level of interpersonal skills
Ability to work under pressure
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety Management.
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. If you are not contacted by Tanzania Postal Bank within seven (7) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Report Abuse, or call +255 22 2110621-2 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB to be employed. TPB is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Please forward your applications before 4th September 2016.