Position: Legal and Institutional Framework Consultant
Proposed Personnel: Local Consultant
Duty Station; Kigali
DAI is seeking applications for the position of Legal Translation Specialist (Local Consultant) for the USAID-funded Human and Institutional Capacity Development Project in Rwanda (HICD/R).HICD/R strengthens institutional and human capacity in targeted government institutions, as well as in civil society organizations (CSOs), that work closely with or support the objectives of USAID/Rwanda.
The consultant will be responsible for translating and updating the legal framework of CCOAIB which includes policies, procedures and guidelines to include new laws that are not broadly understood.The legal framework is currently in French, and needs to be translated into English and Kinyarwanda in order to ensure understanding and ownership by all staff members.
The Consultant should have the following minimum qualifications:
- An advanced degree in Business Law, Languages or related field
- 10 years of experience in legal management or Legal translation
- Proven track record in capacity building of businesses in business management
- Experience delivering training, workshops, and mentorship / coaching
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English; advanced proficiency in written and spoken French would be a strong asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Please email your CV and cover letter with the position title specified in the subject line not later than January 2016, 2017 at 5:00 pm to email@example.com
Cover letters should be one page, single spaced, Arial font, and size 12.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source: Rwanda Jobs