Job Title: HR/Office Manager
Company: Econet Media
Division Kwese Free TV
Incumbent Supervisor (1st Level) – General Manager and dotted line to Head of HR
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure the smooth running Kweseof the office and implement HR practices that are aligned with the Kwese overall HR goals and objectives.
KEY RESULT AREAS OF THIS ROLE
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Create and maintain a staff contact list.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Provide onboarding and manage entire process of new starters and ensure all documentation is signed and returned to Central HR
- Obtain relevant information from employees and enter it onto the database
- Inform payroll of new starters by sending them the Offer Letter, Id and personal details form
- Where appropriate recommend amendments to policies based on country-specific labour laws
- Advise staff and management on country specific labour laws
- Distribute and advise management and staff on HR policies and procedures
- Create and maintain personnel files
- Manage all HR-related processes in line with Central HR guidelines
- Assisting employees to book training courses, getting invoices and submitting to finance for payment
- Providing all employees with visa letters and confirmation of employment as and when required for travel purposes
- Consult with employees about HR matters
- Informing payroll of terminations by sending them the Acceptance of Resignation
- Produce HR reports as determined by the business or Central HR
- Manage leave requests and keep records of all Kenya leave and distribute to Central HR
- Manages staff benefits including SLA’s with vendors and general staff queries
- Manage supplier relationships – recruiters, training providers etc.
- Ad hoc HR projects as required
- Decides on office-related processes
- Decides on HR-related admin procedures in line with Central HR
- Staff in Kenya
- General Manager: Kenya
- Head of HR: Kwese Free TV
- Matric / Grade 12
POST SCHOOL QUALIFICATIONS
- HR diploma or degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Over 5 years HR and office management experience
- Experience in the media industry preferred
- Self- starter
- Ability to interact professionally at all levels
How To Apply:
Please send your application letter and CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email use Job title and country as the subject line of the email.
- How to Write your CV – Focus on Accomplishments and Not Just job Duties
- How to fixing your email application style and getting more interviews
- Are You Still Unemployed….? These Methods will give you a 99% Chance of getting Employed
Source: Rwanda Jobs