CIDTF is therefore looking for qualified, dynamic and experienced Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies:
POSITION: Finance and Administration Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Secretary
The Finance & Administration Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the Funds back-office operations, the effective control of its financial and human resources, and of the technical, IT and administrative systems, in order to contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s overall service and commercial objectives.
1. Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, the Finance and Administration Manager will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the Fund’s strategy, analyzing figures and implementing recommendations thereof for sustainable growth of the organization.
2. Leading and developing the finance and administration teams.
3. Ensure that proper Books of Accounts are maintained in line with Generally Accepted Accounting Standards and other professional pronouncements.
5. Presentation of periodical and annual financial and management accounts.
6. Work with senior management to grow the Fund, formulating strategies, plans and budgets.
7. Take ultimate responsibility for the Fund’s cash management, investment policies, taxation and other regulatory compliances.
8. Develop the Fund’s human resources and administration system, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training and recruiting.
8. Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
9. Institute effective internal control systems to ensure safety of the Fund’s resources and compliance of laid down financial regulations.
10. Checking and. approving payment vouchers. .
11. Perform any other duties assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
2. Certified Public Accounting (CPA) or equivalent professional qualification.
3. Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA), IT or Human Resources Management.
4. Seven or more years of experience in similar position.
5. Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure .
6. Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict confidentiality involving internal/external information.
7. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Swahili.
8. Solid proficiency with accounting software along with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
9. Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
10. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
Successful candidates will work under a contract of three years, renewable upon satisfactory performance
A competitive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience related to the advertised post.
Hand written applications accompanied by CV, certified copies of degree certificates, academic transcripts, testimonials and any other supporting documents should reach the undersigned not later than two weeks from the first appearance of this advertisement. Only persons who meet minimum requirements should submit their applications. Short listed candidates will be notified of the date and venue of the interview.
The Executive Secretary,
Cashewnut Industry Development Trust Fund’,
P. O. Box 1252,
Source: Tanzania Jobs