kenya jobs, rwanda jobs, uganda jobs, nafasi za kazi tanzania, nafasi za ajira, ajira, utumishi wa umma, ajira zetu, zoom tanzania, employment opportunities, tanzania, tume ya ajira
Employment at UNILEVER TANZANIA – AJIRA
Skip to content
Financial Accountant, Mufindi
- Prepare and submit concern financial accounts as per Unilever instructions and timelines
- Do financial reporting on monthly basis as per Unilever Guidelines and deadlines
- Do business partnering with Technical operations manager on logistic operations
- Financial reporting on monthly basis as per Unilever Guidelines and deadlines
- Do business partnering with Procurement department in purchasing saving, improvement on credit terms and effective sourcing of suppliers
- Update IAS4I(now IAS 16) valuation of biological assets quarterly in line with guidelines
- Prepare statutory accounts on Quarterly basis
- Manage the debtors including sales debtors.
- Validate all supporting documentation for payments eg GRNs and LPOs and ensure approval is as per authority limits
- Verify all payments are done as per credit terms for all suppliers and contractors
- Ensure monthly reconciliations are done for all suppliers and contractors.
- Compile and Review weekly and monthly aged analysis report and submit to Finance Manager
- Manage OCA process in UTTL and ensure quarterly risk assessment audit using peer to peer model
- Manage Tea Stocks and Sales
- Manage Central stores stocks.
- Ensure all accounts payables, receivables and stocks reconciliations are done monthly.
- Ensure evaluations of creditors and debtors are done monthly for relevant accounts.
- Review BBM commission computation and post it timely
- Provide information and explanations for internal and external auditors
- Set targets for direct reports
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Finance Manager
- University degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in accounting job is required
- Management/Financial Accounting experience in an Agricultural or FMCG business.
- Experience in a multinational company will be ideal.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in the application of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word tools.
- Good knowledge/hands on of an ERP system- SAP.
- Accounting graduate & Chartered Accountant.
Source: Tanzania Jobs