1. PRIMARY PURPOSE
• To develop and manage a foreign exchange trading book restricted to G10 and regional currencies (EA and South Africa currencies).
• To trade domestic money markets and repos and other fixed income products as assigned.
• Manage FX exposures within approved market risk and counterparty limits.
• To provide high quality customer execution and service for all treasury products
• To generate FX trading and Risk Treasury Revenues and manage balance sheet where required.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Executing money markets and FX products sales – Balance sheet funding, Spot, Swaps and Forwards
• Actively support product and customer development
• Actively contributing to improvements in quality/efficiency of MM and FX products delivery process
• Managing the bank’s liquidity within S2 limits, and interest rate risk within approved S2/MAT / DV01 limits
• Managing Central Bank’s reserves and balances efficiently, with NIL penalties.
• Maintaining minimum idle balances, zero overdrafts in all FCY accounts through placements/borrowing/ swaps and MM deals
MORE AND APPLY
Source: Tanzania Jobs