Will perform full function of credit control on an open item system. Credit controller on a section of debtors book, visit customers.
Key performance areas
- Liaise with customers and collect amounts that are due
- Reconcile debtors accounts
- Perform credit checks and credit bureau requests
- Verify completeness of credit applications
- Request credit bureau reports
- Filing and retrieving documents
- Prepare and process daily banking
- Process debtors receipts
- Handle customer account queries
- Allocation of payments
- Prepare documentation for new accounts
- Prepare and process credit notes
- Need to travel to the customer’s to resolve queries and to submit invoices together with POD’S
- Accounting qualification
- Diploma in Accounting
- A debtor related qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years debtors related experience.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS (excel & word)
- Well-developed communication skills – English language (verbal and written)
- Well-developed arithmetic skills.
- Ability to compile reports and well-developed analytical skills
- Pro-active problem solver
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and dependable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driver’s license advantageous
Who may apply
All applicants outside Tanzania must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply
Recruiter: Deogratias Sendama
Job Reference No: 351619
Applications close: 19 May 2017
Sandvik is committed to respresentivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the Tanzanian population.
Deadline: 19 May
Source: Tanzania Jobs