This is a permanent role, with the work roster being fourteen (14) days on and seven (7) days off.
• Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Abide to all voluntary principles of international human rights standards through daily conduct.
• Abide to the Security & UN Code of Conduct and Mine Cardinal Rules as well as all Tanzanian laws pertaining to the ‘Use of Force’.
• Monitor, detect, report and analyze anomalies and incident conditions in all areas within the Process Plant and Mine premises.
• Utilize all available CCTV equipment to detect theft of the product/ gold bearing material and other mine property.
• Carry out close observations on High Risk areas at Process Plant and Mine site to detect record and report suspicious acts, conditions.
• Report and record all security breaches, non-compliance to procedures and policies, suspicious activities in accordance with Acacia, PSS Security and Operational procedures.
• Ensure that all Acacia Mine Employees, Visitors, and Contractors adhere to Mine Security and Safety procedures.
• Monitor the alarm systems and immediately report any alarm activations or malfunctions of alarms to the CCTV FLL.
• Observe / detect and immediately report any mine employee, contractor or visitor who is in possession of any private firearm or traditional weapon upon entering the mine site.
• Ensure proper handovers at the beginning and end of shifts.
• Ensure that reports are recorded in the occurrence register accurately, completely, and timely.
• Conduct daily checks of external and internal operating systems as well as hourly camera checks and report any deviations on faulty cameras immediately to the CCTV FLL.
• Assist with any emergency responses, Bullion Shipments etc.
• Conduct target surveillance on suspicious activities.
• Ensure that all camera positions remain unchanged at all times and report any deviations immediately.
• Ensure that the Refinery PSS Procedures are followed by Security / Plant personnel.
• Monitor that Mill Relining Procedures are followed and that Plant Security respond quickly to Mill stoppages.
MORE AND APPLY
Source: Tanzania Jobs