Do you have what it takes to be a development leader?
Do you have the passion and courage to work towards improving the lives of the people of your country?
BRAC’s young professionals programme (YPP) has been preparing and delivering thebest development leaders of the country since 2008. YPP offers a challenging fast-track professional career in international development.
We are looking for highly qualified and inspired individuals who have a drive to lead.
BRAC HRD calls for applications through national newspapers, jobsites and BRAC HRD website.
2.Submission of application
i. Online application
If you are interested in BRAC’s young professionals programme, then apply online through BRAC’s e-recruitment system.
The statement of interest should be of a maximum of 300 words.
ii. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to submit their required documents to the BRAC HRD.
Required documents to be submitted:
1. Current resume, with contact information for two references (not relatives)
2. Two recent passport sized colour photographs
3. Photocopy of academic certificates along with the official mark sheets. If you do not have the certificate of your latest degree then you will need to submit the transcript of that degree
4. A photocopy of your national ID card
5. A photocopy of the first seven pages of your passport (not mandatory, but encouraged to submit)
Bear in mind that the selection process for YPP is highly competitive, you should therefore provide as much information as possible in your resume.
Read the eligibility requirements thoroughly before applying to the programme.
Source: Tanzania Jobs