ICM Rwanda Agribusiness LTD, one of Rwanda’s largest rice processors with retail outlets and divisional operations across Rwanda, is seeking an experienced multi skilled Administrative Clerk to be responsible for a range of administrative functions and assist our executive group based in Kigali.
As the Administrative Clerk you will take responsibility for
- Cheques writing and payment orders for approved incoming invoices.
- Assisting with aspects of administrative management.
- Coordinate departments and operating units resolving day-to-day administrative issues.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and making translations where necessary.
- Preparing correspondences
- Managing Files
- Managing petty cash
- Recording minutes from meetings.
To be successful in this role you will have enjoyed some work experience and ideally hold a relevant degree. You must have computer skills including the use of Microsoft office and accounting background.
A suitable remuneration Package will be available to the successful candidate based on experience and qualifications.
Your application should be submitted in strict confidence by hand to ICM Rwanda offices at Remera-Amahoro stadium-KG 11 Avenue, Girugali Building, first floor or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com accompanied by the following documents:
Degree/ Certificates from recognized institutions
Deadline is 4th Nov 2016.
Source: Rwanda Jobs